Stiff; Low weight; Competitive cost.
Stabilicore is G&G Industries exclusive custom molding technology. Stabilicore utilizes proprietary chemistry & proprietary delivery systems developed at G&G to enhance the composite molding process.
• Incredibly stiff
• Low weight
• Have best-in-class dimensional stability
• Improved surface aesthetics allowing for broader product applications
• Improved mold filling that improves design flexibility with transitional surfaces
• Reduced polyurethane usage
Stabilicore has proven to be highly effective over the years. Its key benefits include high strength-to-stiffness weight ratio, complete design flexibility, and a competitive cost. By adjusting Stabilicores glass content and core thicknesses, a wide range of parts can be produced; Stabilicore is extremely versatile. While a sunshade represents a thin, lightweight, full trimmed part application, Stabilicore is also used in thicker, load-bearing Load floor panels.
Stabilicore can be molded into complex shapes, with varying thicknesses for unique part applications. The parts can be covered with a wide range of textile materials, and offer tremendous weight savings over traditional materials.
The Stabilicore process utilizes proprietary chemistry & delivery systems that are unique to G&G Industries.
Stabilicore is manufactured using an automated spray application over a composite core of paper honeycomb and fiberglass.
• Load Floors
• Interior Panels
• Seat Back Closeout Panels
• Structural Panels
• Package Shelves
• Spare Tire Cover
• Tail Gate Inner
• Load floors have optimized glass and polyurethane content to meet physical requirements and cost objectives.
• Load Floors are thermoset and demonstrate exceptional dimensional stability, resistance to heat sag while maintaining a very high flexural modulus.
• Are customized for your application
• Adjusted for thickness & glass content
• Have customized honeycomb/spacer technologies
• Have optimized mass and flexural strength
• Are lightweight with very high flexural modulus
• Have excellent heat sag properties
• Have thermoset-excellent dimensional stability
G&G’s production system is capable of high volume production runs, with less than average maintenance as compared to other delivery systems, making it ideal for high-volume production.
With a high strength-to-weight ratio, complete design flexibility, and a competitive cost, Stabilicore is the ideal solution for almost any interior trim component.